Tuesday 30 April 2013

Fair Trade

Yesterday in maths, Green set did a mental maths test, I got 13/20.  (It was a bit hard but I was pleased).

In the afternoon, we learnt about FairTrade by researching on our iPads. I researched on a website and found out which countries produce fairtrade products, such as Ghana, China and Cameroon, we had fun.  Also we made a poster which we put a lot of detail into, to try and encourage people to buy fairtrade products.  By Harvey
Fair trade is when people in poorer countries work hard to grow and pick crops but they don't get much money to buy medicines there fore we buy them and the money goes back to the poor countries. By Connor

                                         
 Creating Fairtrade posters

Using the iPads to help create our posters.

By Connor and Harvey.

8 comments:

  1. Wow class 4D I think you lernt alot about fair trade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved making my fair trade posters! I have learnt lots from fair trading how we can help by buying fair trade things. by abbie in 4D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love this blog 4D hope you had a great time using the ipads to help you do your posters from abbies mum (4D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thats alot of learning from jiyad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog about fair trade for helping poor people.

    by Farhan&Jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved making Fair Trade posters in pairs, it was really exiting also I have learnt alot. By Cerys and Lily in (4D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a fab blog i like to her more by mehgan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blog some more class 4D.I like reading your blog fantastic keep it up.


    by Farhan&Jiyad

    ReplyDelete